|Di lihat||2556 kali|
Novation’s Launchpad Pro is the professional grid performance instrument. Create dynamic, expressive performances in Ableton Live or any other music software.
Use the enhanced 8×8 grid of RGB velocity and pressure-sensitive pads to trigger and combine clips, play dynamic beats and melodies, and even control external MIDI hardware. Novation understands the pressures of performing live.
Immediately trigger and combine your clips with Session Mode. Create dynamic beats and play the grid just an instrument with Note Mode. In Dance Mode, easily apply effects to your performance, and in User Mode, create unique custom performances and layouts.
The whole instrument is designed to keep you focused on your performance. It lets you easily and immediately apply effects (Device Mode), while dipping in and out of specific mixer controls at the touch of a button.
Of course, if you want to get really creative, download a growing library of Max for Live devices, and control them using your Launchpad Pro.
It’s sleek, lightweight and tough enough that you can throw it in your bag and know it will survive even the roughest gigs.
It also comes with everything you need to get started (cables and software): just plug it in and start making music.
– Enhance your live performance with hands-on control of clips and tracks using four simple modes
– Plug it straight into Logic Pro and play it a keyboard, or connect the MIDI ports to Bass Station II and play riffs on your grid
– The 8×8 grid of RGB pads light up to match the color of your clips in Ableton, so you can concentrate on triggering and combining your loops and ideas
– Make dynamic beats, play an instrument and mix without losing focus
– Control any effect or instrument mid-performance to add expressive effects reverb or filters